Category: Brow Questions
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to your procedure. Do not drink alcohol in excess after your procedure as it will slow down your healing process.
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. Johns Wort, evening primrose one prior to your procedure, unless medically necessary. You may resume immediately after the procedure, but these will thin the blood and compromise pigment retention in your skin.
- Bring any photos of the look that you want to achieve.
- Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase pain sensitivity.
- Do not wax, tan or tint the eyebrow area 3 days before your appointment.
- No anti-aging treatments such as microdermabrasion, retinol, chemical peels, laser, facials 2 weeks before your appointment.
- No facial injections one month prior to procedure.
- On the day of your appointment avoid caffeine/exercise and wash your hair prior to since hot showers are not recommended.